The STU-540 signature pad is Wacom’s most advanced and robust premium electronic signature device. It is ideal for high-traffic environments where in-person handwritten electronic signatures are required to confirm transactions, such as at bank teller desks, hotel check-ins, shop purchases or clinic registrations. The 5-inch high resolution colour LCD screen with hardened glass provides an attractive point of sale signing area with a paper-like feel and superb durability. When not in signature mode, it can also be used for displaying advertising, promotions or branding.
Key Features and Benefits
- Secure Transactions - Transaction security with state-of-the-art TLS encryption
- Native Support - Native Support for Citrix v7.6.3 and newer in standard USB mode
- Virtual-ready - Virtual COM Port (VCP) mode for Citrix v6.5 and other virtualised desktop environments
- Software - This Signature Pad requires additional software to operate. Sign pro PDF for Windows is a simple and secure eSignature application, which allows you to sign your PDF documents electronically and share it securely, while eliminating the process of printing, signing and scanning the document. To see how it works, you can watch the video Quick Start Guide here (Enterprise versions of sign pro PDF software, API and SDK's are also available).
- Download the signature application sign pro PDF for Windows here
- Cordless and battery-free pen
- USB cable (9.84 ft / 3 m)
- Quick Start Guide
- Pen tether (nylon fiber, 19.7 inch / 50 cm)
- Extra pen nibs
- Nib removal tool