Notice: Thank you for choosing to purchase from Wacom South-East Asia eStore. Due to Lunar New Year holidays, any order/s placed between 20th to 25th Jan will be shipped from 26th Jan onwards. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
RETURN, REFUND, EXCHANGE POLICY
To return your online purchase made from our eStore, please comply with the following requirements under this return policy (“Return Policy”):
Separate from any limited warranties that may be expressly offered by Wacom for certain hardware Products, Wacom also offers the following return policy on products purchased through our eStore. Please note, however, that except as otherwise prohibited by applicable laws, we do not accept the return of software Products for which you have purchased a license or usage rights through the eStore, and except as otherwise prohibited by applicable laws, any and all licenses or usage rights for software that you purchase through the eStore are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
Country to which products are delivered
Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines
· If the hardware Product is faulty or damaged and such faultiness or damage is due to reasons solely attributable to Wacom (“Damaged Product”), you must initiate the return of the product to us within 7 days from the date you received the product; or
· If the hardware Product is materially different from what was indicated or advertised on our eStore at the time of your purchase (“Inaccurate Product”), you must initiate the return of the product to us within [7 days] from the date you received the product.
· If the color of the hardware Product delivered is different from what you ordered or if you change your mind about the color of the product delivered to you, you must initiate the return of the product to us within 7 days from the date you received the product.
We do not accept the return of:
- hardware Products that are faulty or have been destroyed or damaged due to reasons attributable to you; and
- hardware Products that do not meet the requirements as stipulated in this Return Policy.
If you want to return your online purchase made from our eStore, please contact Wacom Customer Support at any of the numbers provided under Section “Payment Methods” of these Terms.
If you have completed your check out for your order as a “Guest”, please select your order number and the products you want to return on your order page or contact Wacom Customer Support via telephone at any of the numbers provided under Section “Payment Methods” of these Terms.
If you purchased a hardware Product bundle from Wacom, please note that the individual Products included as part of the bundle can only be returned if all of the Products making up the bundle offer are also returned.
For every return of a hardware Product, Wacom reserves the right to request from you any information that Wacom thinks necessary relating to such hardware Product and this includes, but not limited to, proof of the damage to the Damaged Product or misdescription of the Inaccurate Product.
All returns must be addressed to the place that the Wacom Customer Support designates.
Subject to this Return Policy, for the return of the products, you are only entitled to the following:
· an exchange, if the product is a Damaged Product; color of the product delivered is different from what you ordered or if you change your mind about the color of the product delivered to you.
If you wish to change the size of a hardware Product or exchange the hardware Product you ordered with another hardware Product, you should submit a new order only after (1) you have successfully canceled your initial order; and (2) the processing for the refund of your initial order has been completed by us. No other methods of exchange is permitted apart from the foregoing. For our cancellation policy, please refer to the “Order Cancellations” Section below.
Return / Exchange Shipping Fees
If you are returning a Damaged Product or an Inaccurate Product, we will bear the relevant shipping fees, provided that the return of the hardware Product is conducted strictly in accordance with these Terms and the instructions of the Wacom Customer Support.
If you are requesting for an exchange of the hardware Product to a color which is different from your order because Wacom delivered the wrong color to you, the cost of the return of such product and the shipment of the order with the correct color will be at Wacom’s cost; or
If you are requesting for an exchange of the hardware Product to a color which is different from your order because you changed your mind, you must pay all shipping fees related to the return of such Product and the shipment of the order with the color of your choice.
If upon our inspection of the returned hardware Product, we are satisfied, in our reasonable opinion, that the product is:
- not a Damaged Product or an Inaccurate Product;
- faulty or damaged in any way due to reasons attributable to you; or
- not returned in its original package,
we will not process your request for refund or exchange of the returned hardware Product and we will ship such returned hardware Products back to you subject to your payment of the shipping fees which we will separately notify to you without delay.
If you requested for a refund and upon inspection of the returned hardware Product, we have determined that your return meets the terms and conditions of this Return Policy, it will take us up to seven (7) Business Days to process your refund. Please allow up to seven (7) Business Days for your original payment method to be credited. If you made your payment through the online banking as your original payment method, it may take up to thirty (30) Business Days for the refund to be credited. If you do not receive your refund after thirty (30) Business Days, please contact your payment processor directly for further information.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Wacom does not permit the cancellation of any order under any circumstances once the Product that is subject to that order has been processed for shipment; provided, however, that Wacom may, in its sole and absolute discretion, permit the cancellation of your order and refund you the total amount after deducting “Restocking Fee”, subject to (i) your requesting such cancellation within three (3) Business Days upon receiving the hardware Product, (ii) returning the hardware Product in unopened with the seal still intact and the packaging unbroken and brand new condition to Wacom at your own cost including any taxes or duties in accordance with Return Policy. For this section, “Restocking Fee” means 10% of your payment in case the hardware Product is delivered by Wacom to your address in Singapore, and 30% of your payment in case the hardware Product is delivered by Wacom to your address in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. If you are permitted by Wacom to cancel your order in accordance with the terms hereunder, you shall arrange for the return of such product in accordance with this Return Policy.
If you would like to request Wacom’s permission for cancellation of your order prior to it having been processed for shipment, please call Wacom Customer Support at any of the numbers provided under Section “Payment Methods” of these Terms.
Please have your order number ready prior to calling. Alternatively, if you hold a Wacom ID account, you can request Wacom’s permission for cancellation of your order from your order history page which is accessible via your account.
Other important information relating to cancellation are as follows:
- If and after your order has been successfully canceled and you comply with all the terms of this Return Policy, we will process your refund after the relevant deductions set out hereunder and this may take time depending on the payment methods you used to pay for your order.
- For payments made by Credit Card, the duration to process your refund will depend on the Credit Card issuing companies. For payments made by online banking, the amount paid after the relevant deductions set out hereunder will be refunded to your bank account.
- We will cancel your order and refund the full amount paid by you if a product you ordered is not in stock.
Please note, however, that as noted above and except as otherwise prohibited by applicable laws, we do not accept the cancellation of purchases of software licenses or usage rights, and any and all licenses or usage rights for software that you purchase through the eStore are non-cancellable.