Shipment and Delivery
a) Wacom processes Orders each week day, other than a week day that is a NSW public holiday. If your item(s) are in stock at time of ordering, we use our best efforts to despatch them within 1-2 business days of the date when we send you an unconditional Order Confirmation, provided that we have received payment in full thorough the payment method you elected to use on the Wacom ANZ eStore.
b) Wacom is not responsible for the time that it takes for delivery, but based on our experience we expect your delivery to take:
- for deliveries in Australia: 2-5 business days from dispatch for deliveries to CBDs and metro areas and up to 7 business days for regional areas.
- for deliveries to New Zealand: 2-5 business days from dispatch and up to 7 days for regional areas.
c) You should be aware that these time frames are may be extended around Christmas, Easter and during public holidays. Deliveries to non-metro areas are subject to local transport schedules, adverse weather events, local conditions and may encounter delays.
d) Occasionally stock of some items on your Order may be held in different warehouse locations, and so the items in your Order may be shipped separately. If this is the case, we will advise you beforehand to expect more than one delivery.
e) You can minimise delivery problems by carefully providing your full address including unit number, floor number, building number etc., and a valid phone number, and then double-checking for typos and other errors when you place your Order on the Wacom ANZ eStore.
f) A street address is required for all Orders. Orders cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
g) If your ship-to address is not entered correctly, your delivery may be returned to us by the courier and in this case we will cancel your Order (and refund the amount paid to us for your Order, less any shipping costs incurred by us.)
Checking the Status of your Order
h) You can check the status of any Order by logging into your account in the Wacom ANZ eStore. Tracking numbers will also become visible in your account once the Order has been despatched, and these can be used to follow a delivery’s progress using the following sites:
- Australia Post: current weblink to the appropriate page is: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- TNT: current weblink to the appropriate page is: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_au/site/shipping-tools/tracking.html
i) If you (or a person who accepts delivery on your behalf) are not at the ship-to address on the day we are due to deliver your Order to receive your Order (or do not answer the door) you may find your Order is re-routed to the nearest pick-up point designated by the courier. If you (or a person authorised by you) does not collect your items from this pickup point by the date set out on the delivery card left at your address by the courier, your Order will be returned to our warehouse and re-delivery will be required. If re-delivery is required we may charge you our then current re-delivery charge.
j) The Wacom ANZ eStore only delivers to Australian and New Zealand physical addresses.
- For customers in USA, please visit: https://estore.wacom.com/en-US
- For Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam customers: https://store.wacom.sg
- For Korea, please visit https://store.wacom.kr
- For any other countries, please visit wacom.com to find a reseller nearest to you.
Pickups and Showroom
k) The Wacom ANZ eStore is an online-store only without a retail shopfront, and so we are unable to offer product demonstrations or a pick-up service. For the address of your nearest authorised Wacom reseller, please visit wacom.com.
Risk of Loss
l) The risk of loss or damage during delivery, and the risk of non-delivery is set out below:
- for shipments to you: Wacom accepts the risk of loss or damage to your Order during transit from the time that it leaves Wacom’s possession at its warehouse until the later of:
- the date and time that the courier appointed by us delivers your Order to a valid ship-to physical address provided by you, to you or a person who identifies themselves as having authority to accept the Order on your behalf; or
- if no one accepts delivery of your Order on the day that we are due to deliver the Order to you at a valid physical ship-to address, the date and time that the courier appointed by us attempted to make delivery at that date and place.
- IMPORTANT: If no one accepts delivery of your Order on the day that we are due to deliver the Order to you at a valid physical ship-to address the risk of loss or damage to the Order is your responsibility from that time onwards, even if the courier then leaves the Order at a designated collection point, returns the Order to Wacom for re-delivery or takes the Order back to its depot for subsequent re-delivery.
- for shipments to us. If you cancel your Order under the 30 Day Return Policy, you are responsible for all loss, damage and/or non-delivery of the Order.
- warranty related shipments. If an Order, or any part of the Order, is returned to us in connection with your rights under the statutory guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or your rights under the New Zealand Fair Trading Act 1986 and/or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, as applicable, then Wacom will bear the cost of any shipment to and from Wacom, and the risk of loss, damage or non-delivery to you/us.