Who is eligible to purchase?
- Shoppers who are 18 years or older, and able to provide proof that they are enrolled or employed part- or full-time at an accredited educational institution (parents must verify that the student they are shopping for is enrolled)
- Students, teachers, faculty, staff, parents of students under 18 years old
Qualifying educational institutions
- Public or private academic or vocational institutions that provide full-time instruction. This includes nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools, high schools, grammar schools, schools for the handicapped, teacher training colleges, technical colleges, further education colleges, research institutes, adult education centers and state-run or state-subsidized facilities for re-training unemployed individuals. Training centers or schools that certificates for courses such as computer software training or job training that are not accredited are NOT eligible.
- Home schools approved in writing
- Teaching hospitals or medical training schools that are wholly owned and operated by an educational establishment
- Public research establishments
- Churches and religious organizations that are not accredited schools, and military schools that do not grant academic degrees are NOT eligible
We're excited that Wacom products are popular with students and educators. To make sure everyone has equal access to them, we have created guidelines around how many units may be purchased per academic year:
- Wacom Intuos pen tablets: 2/year
- Wacom Intuos Pro pen tablets: 2/year
- Wacom Bamboo Folio or Slate Smartpads: 2/year
- Wacom Cintiq pen displays: 1/year
- Wacom Cintiq Pro pen displays: 1/year
- Wacom MobileStudio pen computers: 1/year
- Wacom accessories 3/year
Valid identification for staff and students
Valid identification means:
Clear, readable copies of the following documents: a current, valid photograph identification and valid evidence of current enrollment at or employment by an Educational Establishment or an educational entity.
Each identification provided to Certified Education Partner shall be valid for a period of time not to exceed 3 month from the date that the appropriate identification was actually furnished to the Certified Education Partner, or, if applicable, the expected graduation date for the individual, whichever is less.